• What are Access Credentials? Your Access Credentials are required to use our Service, they include your email and a password. Additionally, Access Credentials also include any credentials you use to access third party services that are used in conjunction with your use of our Services.
• A Note About Children. You must be at least 13 years old to use the Services. We do not intentionally gather Personal Information from visitors who are under the age of 13. If a child under 13 submits Personal Information to us and we learn that the Personal Information is the information of a child under 13, we will attempt to delete the information as soon as possible. If you believe that we might have any Personal Information from a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
• Information you provide. You may provide us with Personal Information when you: (i) contact us through our online or email forms (including sending us queries, joining our subscriber list to be updated on releases of our products), as well as through any third party accounts connected to our Services (i.e. Google Calendar, Salesforce, MS Outlook, or otherwise); (ii) setting up User Accounts; (iii) execute an Order Form through the subscription service provided for our products and services (signing up for a subscription via OrderForm will be finalized only after we send a verification email to the email provided to confirm your sign up); (iv) use your computer or mobile device to access the Service; and (v) to simply visit or browse the Service.
• Information you provide through Google integration. By integrating with Google Calendar you are allowing Superpanel to access meeting event information such as description, attendees, time, and conference urls in order for Superpanel to provide the Services. Superpanel’s use of information received from Google APIs will adhere to Google API Services User Data Policy, including the Limited Use requirements.
• Information we collect. The Service may collect Personal Information of the end user and admin customers in connection with your actions on our Service including, contact details such as name, email address, and usage data, IP address, type of user, location coordinates, call recordings, written content and password for login, and any other information that may be reasonably requested as part of our Services. It is always your choice whether or not to provide Personal Information but if you choose not to provide certain requested Personal Information, in some instances you may not be able to register to use the Service or be able to access and use the Service at all. In other instances, your choice not to provide certain other Personal Information may mean that you will not be able to use certain features of the Service. We may collect Personal Information in respect of the Website through your use of the Website; registration processes; communications with you; information downloads; service purchases; user support; and surveys. We store the data that you view through the App for the duration each session you use the App.
• Google Analytics and Cookies. Some of the information we receive is obtained through the use of first-party and third-party beacons, scripts, and tags. The cookies we use on our Service are served by Google Analytics. When you visit our Service for the first time, you will have the option to enable or disable certain cookies. Information on how to opt-out of the Google Analytics browser add-on can be accessed at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
• Use of Personal Information. We use all of this information collected to, better understand the reach of our Service, and provide and deliver the Services, process, and complete transactions, and send you related information, including confirmations and invoices, respond to comments, questions, and requests and provide customer service, support, troubleshooting, and better user experience, and to authenticate your identity to create Access Credentials. We also use the information to communicate with you about, amongst other things, unauthorized access to the Services, and other illegal activities; monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with the Services and for marketing or advertising purposes; link or combine with other information we receive from third parties to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; to improve and tailor our products and services to our customer base and for other business purposes. We do not sell any Personal Information of our Service visitors or users to third parties. Further, any data collected by us about the data you view during a session of use of the App will be deleted as soon as your session of use is over.
We do not store your Personal Information. We only store Access Credentials for authentication and usage data.
• Disclosure of Statistical Data. We may disclose aggregate statistical data to our partners and clients, such as advertisers and other third parties, who may use the data for business purposes. This information does not include any Personal Information.
• Service Providers and Business Partners. We may from time to time employ other companies and people to perform tasks on our behalf and need to share Personal Information with them to provide information and services to you. Unless we tell you differently, such third parties do not have any right to use the Personal Information we share with them beyond what is necessary to assist us. This includes third-party companies and individuals employed by us to facilitate our business, including database management, web analytics, and general improvement of our products and services.
• Business Transfers. If we (or substantially all of our assets) are acquired, or if we go out of business, enter bankruptcy, or go through some other change of control, Personal Information may be made available or otherwise transferred to the new controlling entity, where permitted under applicable law.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. We use commercially reasonable efforts to establish Access Credentials with your Personal Information and save this in a secure environment. We take technical, contractual, administrative, and physical security steps designed to protect the Access Credentials that that we store. We have implemented procedures designed to limit access, input, transmission, security of availability, separation, and dissemination of your Access Credentials to only such designated staff as are reasonably necessary to carry out the stated purposes we have communicated to you.
You have the right to access the Access Credentials we hold about you that was used to initially verify the Personal Information we have collected with respect to you and to have a general account of our uses of that information. Upon receipt of your written request, we will provide you with a copy of your Access Credentials information, although in certain limited circumstances, and as permitted under law, we may not be able to make all relevant information available to you, such as where that information also pertains to another user. In such circumstances, we will provide reasons for the denial to you upon request. We will endeavor to deal with all requests for access and modifications in a timely manner.
We will make every reasonable effort to keep your Access Credentials accurate and up to date, and, if applicable, we will provide you with mechanisms to update, correct, delete or add to your Access Credentials. As appropriate, this amended Access Credentials will be transmitted to those parties to which we are permitted to disclose your information. Having accurate Personal Information about you enables us to give you the best possible service.
A) GDPR Principles. Where the GDPR applies, the legal bases we rely upon include:
• The right of access. You have the right to obtain access to your Access Credentials (if we process it). This will allow you to verify that we are using your Personal Information in compliance with applicable law. If you wish to access the Access Credentials we hold about you in this way, please use the contact information referenced below to get in touch with us.
• The right to rectification. You are entitled to have your Personal Information corrected to update your Access Credentials if it is inaccurate or incomplete. You can request that we rectify any errors in the information that we hold by contacting us using our contact details below.
• The right to restrict processing. You have rights to restrict, (i.e 'block' or 'suppress' further use of your Personal Information). When processing is restricted, we can still store your Access Credentials, but will not use it further.
• The right to data portability. You have the right to obtain a copy of your Access Credentials in an accessible, human-readable, and transferrable format so that you can re-use it for your own purposes across different service providers. This is not a general right however and there are exceptions. To learn more about your rights to data portability, you may contact us using our contact details below.
• The right to withdraw consent. If you have given your consent to anything we do with your information (i.e. we rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your information), you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. You can withdraw your consent by contacting us.
• The right to lodge a complaint. If your request or concern in connection with your Personal Information and Access Credentials is not satisfactorily resolved by us, you have the right to lodge a complaint about the way we handle or process your information with the national data protection authority.
B) Data Transfers. As referenced above, we do not store any Personal Information and your Personal Information will not be subject to transfer.
D) Subprocessors. To support the Provider in delivering the Services, Provider engages third-party service providers as sub-processors. This Section 8(D) identifies our sub-processors, describes where they are located, lists what services they provide to us, and identifies the type of personal information processed. Our business needs may change from time to time and Provider will periodically update this page to provide notice of additions and removals to our list of sub-processors.
This section provides additional details about the Personal Information we collect about California consumers and the rights afforded to them under the California Consumer Privacy Act (the “CCPA”). For more details about the Personal Information Provider has collected over the last 12 months, please see the section “Information you provide us” above. We collect this Personal Information for commercial purposes described above. Provider does not sell (as that term is defined in the CCPA) the Personal Information we collect. Subject to certain limitations, the CCPA provides California consumers the right to request to know more details about the categories or specific pieces of Personal Information and Access Credentials we collect (including how we use and disclose these Personal Information and Access Credentials), to delete their Personal Information and Access Credentials, to opt-out of any “sales” or “sharing” of Personal Information and Access Credentials that may be occurring, and to not be discriminated against for exercising these rights.
California consumers may make a request pursuant to their rights under the CCPA by contacting us at the contact information below. We will verify your request using the information associated with your account, if available, including your email address. Government identification may be required. Consumers can also designate an authorized agent to exercise these rights on their behalf.
Last Updated: March 3, 2023